- Free60 - Reverse engineering the Xbox 360 to run Linux!
- FIRST Robotics - Lead Programmer for Westwood robotics Team 1757
- Logitim Assembler - Assembler for scratch-built computer engineering project
- Cloud9 VNC - Helper utility for running a full desktop interface within Cloud9
An ambitious, long-term collaborative effort to reverse engineer and document the inner workings of the Xbox 360 in the spirit of the now inactive Free60 project. Aims to use the console as a medium for individuals to learn about computer science, computer engineering and cyber-security by building the educational structure a newcomer would need in order to understand the content. Builds off of existing work and adds novel research and insights.
Time-intensive undertaking to program the team's robot where we made massive technical and logistical strides. With more details found in my in-season blog post, we pioneered the team’s use of technologies such as closed-loop error correction, vision processing, and onboard embedded systems, giving us the edge in competition.
A collaboration in computer engineering with the goal of creating a simple 8 bit computer; this project provides a very basic assembler for the architecture's instruction set
Built only out of spite for the existing alternatives, the project provides a simple means to use a desktop interface with Cloud9's online IDE utilizing VNC and websockets.
- James Webb Space Telescope - Web design practice dedicated to the James Webb Space Telescope
- Richard Stallman Tribute - A small tribute page to Richard Stallman and the GNU project. Built as part of FreeCodeCamp